Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SCYPE


I'm now evangelizing for Scype. Leigh Anne and I have been using scype off and on since I got here and I think it makes all the difference in communication back home. It's free software we use to talk and to see each other through webcams. I think it is the very best for Kerrigan and Lily. Kerrigan in particular likes to sit and play checkers -- and perhaps other of the scype games in the future. In a way it's just like being back home for a bit when we scype. So, it you haven't tried scype -- try it now!


Here's a picture of our clinic...this is before we cleaned it up. Jules...got any decorating ideas?

3 comments:

A said...

I love the curtains. Where can I pick up a pair of those? I have always wanted to decorate a bedroom in camouflage, Maybe even a hammock for the bed. I guess I better plan on having a son so I can actually do that. Look I found someone who actually did it already kind of.camo room

Craig said...

Just check out any military surplus store! Our curtains are made of the highest quality rain poncho we could find. Just makin' do with what we've got.

We actually have cleaned the place up a lot...but I'm stickin' with the camo curtains.

Julie Barfuss said...

Wow. That is SOME decorating! You have to love the camo drapery. I think blinds might be preferable...but hey, that's just me. :)

It looks like you have some high quality computers and such...but the furniture leaves a little something to be desired. Crazy layout. Oh well...as long as it's working for you!

Look Who has been visiting...

Contributors