Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rules of the Blog



You should all know that there are a lot of things I’m just not going to talk about in the blog. You won’t hear much about what I actually do for my job. I won’t say much about where we are or tell you many names. Why? Security here and everywhere the military goes is key. Even though you need a password to get on this site and it may seem silly, it is important that I do this in this way. So, I’ll chat about how life is over here, how I feel, how the kids are doing back home, etc. Trust me, I’m not doing any super-sexy-secret missions in the night. I’ve just got that cool job of taking care of people.
Oh, and I do feel obligated to ensure the ice cream quality is satisfactory. Kerrigan sent me a little bear in a package recently. It’s the same little bear she has been putting on my nightstand for years. So, I’m taking little bear with me and he’ll get a few photo ops in the future. And, yes, the baskin robins pralines and cream is top quality stuff!

2 comments:

Julie Barfuss said...

Love the cute bear. Especially since Kerrigan gave it to you. That's just adorable. Does the bear have a name? We can all look forward to the adventures of "Bear" in Afghanistan!

Reflections of Heart said...

We would love to see/hear the adventures of "Bear" in Afghanistan. Last night Andrew asked me for another "Cowboy Andrew, Cowboy Alec" adventure story. (Stories I've made up for several years...that are on-going...remember the Julie and Ingrid adventures told by Uncle Mike?)...similar style here. Anyway....Andrew is 11 and still likes to hear my made-up adventure stories. So we will look forward to a new Bear story every now and then....?

Look Who has been visiting...

Contributors