Saturday, January 5, 2008

Loaded down


Okay...it all seems like it will be light when you are packing it up...but then there's the body armor...and no matter how light one pair of socks seems, when you pack a whole lot of it all together it all adds up. About 185#. One more of those duffel bags and my carry on. Needless to say, some of it will be going to Afghanistan in the mail. One really nice thing about it all is that the army has provided top notch gear -- and lots of it. I've got one more duffel bag fully loaded and my carry on too. I can heft it all but I can't move far with it.

1 comment:

Reflections of Heart said...

Craig,
I gather you have arrived safely at this point with all of that gear! I'm not sure if we tell enough how Awesome we feel you are! You do certainly make us proud and we hope that you can feel our appreciation and love. I'm glad to know that you do hear the positive. Thinking about you!
Love,
Jen and the boys

Look Who has been visiting...

Contributors