Monday, January 21, 2008

Craig...late at night!



So...Alan sent me this great picture of Craig. They were chatting on Skype. 1 AM Craig's time, and I think about 3 PM Alan's time. :) Alan sent me the transcripts of the chat...which was pretty entertaining, as apparently Alan was talking out loud over Skype (hence, no transcript of alan's portion of the discussion) and Craig was typing all his responses (because of the lateness of the hour...and the close quarters Craig is living in, he was being respectful of his neighbors!) So I had to read between the lines. Lots of diaper rash advice given by Craig...and it sounds like Craig is doing well. Freezing cold (again, temps not much different than Utah!), lots of dirt, mine fields, and not good internet access.

At any rate, SKYPE seems really cool. Something I will definitely look into once I can walk upstairs. (for now I only have internet thanks to a laptop from work, which I cannot put Skype on). But the rest of you should all join the Skype revolution! Get Skype, and you too can have phone conversations with Craig for free! www.skype.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...now this is just about the coolest thing I have ever seen. Not to have to imagine where you live or what things are like - I love to see it. You look very comfy talking to Alan. I hope I find you on line someday. It is very good to know that you are warm and close to everything!!
Keep Smiling.
Love, Mom

Craig said...

I was pretty comfy...that's my bed! of course, I was dropping off to sleep. the best time for me to scype is about 7 am your time....so far as I can tell right now. scyping with Al was the first time it really worked 100%. Still working out the kinks with scype from here. Hop on line at 7 am and maybe we can talk then. Love you all.

Reflections of Heart said...

well...I will be downloading the skype thing shortly...don't have the web-cam but it would be fun to chat instantly. It is cool to be able to see where you are and things. IT does look cold there. I've turned into a wimp with cold weather after living in Phx area for 14 years. I hope you are enjoying it.
Love,
Jen

Look Who has been visiting...

Contributors