Saturday, March 22, 2008

pics from Thanksgiving

I pulled out my camera today, and found all these great photos on it. I haven't looked at it apparently since the ankle break...Anyway, I thought you might enjoy! -Julie Kerrigan playing with the clay I brought...

Kerrigan and Alec up in a tree...if I remember correctly they got "stuck" and needed help getting down!

Lily...looking cute as can be! (go BYU!)

Baby Joshua, also adorable!

The big Croquet game...

That Kerrigan as got STYLE!

More of the croquet game...

Lily the BYU Cheerleader!


Craig teaching Kerrigan how to properly play croquet

Alec rocking out to Aunt Julie's Ipod...(I wonder, what song was he listening to??!?!)

1 comment:

Reflections of Heart said...

Thanks Jules for posting the Thanksgiving pics...it sure was a good time for all of us just hanging out together and getting to visit and watch the kids play. Croquet was great until you guys actually said we had to follow the rules!...Good times! I love our family!
Jennifer

Look Who has been visiting...

Contributors