Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Joshy Trying to Crawl

When is the best time of your child's life for you to be gone? Really...if you had to choose...when would you CHOOSE to be absent? I'm missing Joshua...and I'm missing out on all those first year growing up things. When I left he could roll over...now he's about to crawl. I do get to see him sometimes in scype...he laughs and waves his stiff arms around like a bird trying to take off! Now he sits up, grabs things and smiles all the time. I think he must be the bright spot in Leigh Anne's day every day.

When is the best time to be gone? Never. At least he won't remember me not being around for this year. I think it is a lot tougher on Kerrigan and Lily.

1 comment:

B said...

oh my gosh! What fun to look forward to!

Look Who has been visiting...

Contributors