Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bathroom Beauty


Well this is it. I normally wouldn't make potty talk part of the blog -- but at Leigh Anne's request here it is! She was telling me all about how there were some toilet troubles at home and then I said something to the effect of, "That's nothing...you should see what's going on over here!" I'm going to leave your imagination to wonder about what surprises I have encountered here....suffice it to say that this is nice and clean. I would have to say that when you flush these industrial monsters you had better be ready to run or you'll get wet...and in spite of the power flush the design of these things requires what we call the Sh_t sled to get things moving....

Yes. It's often a mess.

1 comment:

A said...

Dude nasty... I can only imagine having served a mission in Ireland where the plumbing left a little to be desired.

Look Who has been visiting...

Contributors