Sunday, August 30, 2009


There are just some hilarious moments you have to be there to appreciate. There's no way I can reproduce either the taunting or the laughter with words or pictures! I am reminded though that one way to get Leigh Anne to do something is to DARE HER!




The house we are currently in has these really deep egress windows. Leigh Anne commented that we should cover them for safety -- if one of the kids fell in they would never get out! I laughed and said that if she fell in that SHE would never get out...and then the game was on. I really didn't think she'd make it out because there's not much to hold onto but she did it. The pictures don't do justice to the white knuckles, the grimmaces or her bare feet after she took her shoes off when they kept slipping. Good thing I didn't bet her, cuz I would have certainly lost this one.

Look Who has been visiting...

Contributors