Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Home Again



It is SO good to be home! I've been back for seven days now. I've had to go in to work every morning for just a few hours but I've got the majority of every day to be with the family. I haven't done much -- just spent time with Leigh Anne and the kids. It has been great. They've changed so much. When I left, Lily never said a word and Josh could only roll over. Now Josh climbs up everything and Lily talks constantly. Kerrigan was barely learning to read and now she is an avid reader. Leigh Anne is the same as ever -- beautiful and great company. It's just good to be home with family. I appreciate home now more than ever before.

2 comments:

Reflections of Heart said...

So Happy to have you home again and I know you will continue to love your time with your family. I can't believe how much Josh has grown from that little video! Wow! fun times to be had!
Love all of you and very happy for all of you!

Jennifer

Jen said...

I'm thrilled for you to be reunited with your family -- I'm sure it must be surreal. Enjoy!

Look Who has been visiting...

Contributors