Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Where is Little bear? AKA Where's Waldo?







I was talking to Kerrigan the other day and she asked me about Little Bear. She ALWAYS asks about Little Bear. She sent me Little Bear so that I would have some good company while I'm over here. So, Little Bear and I have been a few places. And now, for Kerrigan, here's a few of Little Bear's pictures! Think of it as a "Where's Waldo?" challenge! There are quite a few so good luck! Little Bear really has been good company...
Just a couple notes about the pictures...the German Shepherd is a military working dog here where we live, the pic where I'm sitting down on an adobe chimney was taken at Scott Base, a kiwi outpost in Bamian, and the pic of Little Bear on the rocks -- the rocks are actually the remains of the Bamian Buddhas being sheltered so that they can someday be rebuilt...

No comments:

Look Who has been visiting...

Contributors